Always - Lydia

I thought it'd be a cool idea to edit one person into an advert in different situations, and found myself thinking that an ad using Hermione Granger from Harry Potter would be pretty cool as a period advert. All girls know that mood swings are a massive pain in the arse, and so I decided to edit loads of footage of Hermione in different situations to show how much girls change their mood and mind whilst on their periods. I used the copy 'lets make mood swings your only worry this time of the month', to suggest that Always products have got you covered protection wise on your period. The ad is meant to be lighthearted and slightly funny as all women can relate to the stupid things they do on their period. I couldn't think of what music to put with the advert, but eventually decided on Avril Lavigne's Complicated, as the song literally says 'you're acting like your somebody else' which relates to the clips of Hermione acting weirdly and changing her mood constantly. I think the ad works quite well and has potential to be pretty good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The effect of sound - Jemina

Anthony Smith - Jemina

Tom Attah - Lydia